Principles of the protection of privacy
- Each cookie is absolutely unique for your Internet browser. A cookie contains certain information such as a unique identification value, the name of the website, certain digits and numbers.
- There are two types of cookies – session cookies and permanent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies, stored in your device (e.g. computer, telephone, etc.) until you leave the Website, when they are deleted. The Website uses such cookies to remember information when moving between the individual pages so that it is not necessary to repeatedly enter or fill in information.
- Permanent cookies remain stored in the device even after you leave the Website so that it remembers you as a returning – without the identification of a concrete person.
- Cookies can be banned by changing the settings in your browser. If you decide to ban cookies, it will not be possible to use the Website.
For analytical purposes we use the cookies of the following providers:
Google LLC with its registered office at the address 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, the United States of Americas, where the processing conditions are regulated here https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Automattic Inc., with its registered office at 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA, the United States of America, the conditions of cookies services are regulated here https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
Siesta Cloud s.r.o. also uses a contact form in its Website. This form is used to submit queries to Siesta Cloud s.r.o. The personal data inserted into this form is processed for the period required to respond to the query. The given personal data is then automatically processed within the services of Google LLC, specifically for the period required for responding to the query. If the query has a legal effect for Siesta Cloud s.r.o., it can process it for the period corresponding to the relevant interest of Siesta Cloud s.r.o. (i.e. particularly for the relevant periods of limitation). We hand over this personal data to our colleagues responsible for the resolution of queries, which could be either our employees or our contractors.
The query is processed automatically using the software of Siesta Cloud s.r.o. and stored on the servers of Google LLC.
You have the right to ask us for access to your personal data including the creation of a copy of all your personal data. We will always inform you about:
- the purpose of the processing of the personal data,
- the personal data or the categories of personal data that are the subject of the processing, including all available information about their sources,
- the nature of the automated processing, including the profiling and the information concerning the used methods, as well as the importance and expected results of such processing for the data subject,
- the recipients, or the categories of recipients,
- the planned period for which the personal data will be stored, or if it is not possible to determine, the criteria used to specify this period,
- all of the available information about the sources of the personal data, if it has not all been received from you.
Your further rights include
- asking us for an explanation,
- asking for us to remove a situation that has arisen; this can especially mean blocking, performing changes, adding, limiting the processing or the liquidation of the personal data (the right to be forgotten),
- asking for the personal data that relates to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and to submit this data to another controller, without us preventing this in any way,
- submitting a query or complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- objecting against the processing of the personal data that applies to you.
In order to protect your personal data we use the following means of protection: Antivirus protection, firewalls, encryption, authorisation data.